Tuesday, December 2, 2014

HBMA 2014 Spring Conference

Automatic Claims Processing (ACP), California medical billing company, which offers huge number of services to satisfy the clients. HBMA conducts various events like conference, seminars and gives useful tips regarding medical billing. Want to join in HBMA 2014 Spring Conference in Naples, Florida.

This event will be conducted in the month of April. Registration is not opened at this time. Stay tuned to know about the registration process. Check for full offerings and register soon for education experience. You can also book online to participate in this event. Want to succeed in handling medical billing, participate in this event.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog nice n useful information , it is very helpful for me , I realy appreciate thanks for sharing. I would like to read more information thanks.
    Offshore Medical Billing Services .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog nice n useful information , it is very helpful for me , I realy appreciate thanks for sharing. I would like to read more information thanks.
    Physician Billing Services Companies in USA

    ReplyDelete